Individual and Family Preparedness
Personal emergency response plans should reflect the composition and character of the household, which may include the elderly, children, and individuals with disabilities and their service animals or other functional needs populations, as well as household pets.
- Have a family disaster plan
- Learn first aid and CPR
- Keep important documents in two locations
- Keep your gas tank full and extra cash available
- Listen carefully to public safety announcements
- Join CERT or Neighborhood Watch
Contact us today to get started!